When a company does its own printing instead of sending it out to a printer, this is an example of a time when printing is done in-house.
- Alternative spelling of in-house.
(comparative more in house, superlative most in house)
- David is based at Nel's Stockton office and is responsible for carrying out in-house financial due diligence.
- IT professional with eight years of project coordination, programming and lead rollout execution seeking management opportunity and team-building potential within a corporation or small business requiring in-house technical facilitation.
- Even if you have a small staff of 5-10 reps working in-house, you'll still need a phone system and long-distance carrier plan, voice mail boxes for each of your telesales reps, customer service reps, administrative assistants and you.
- The ESRB then receives the materials and three independent reviewers rate the content and come to a consensus on a final rating.The ESRB also allows its in-house employees play the games to ensure no major details were left out.
- The shop includes a 35,000 square-foot salon filled with thousands of wedding gowns as well as an in-house alteration department, which is staffed with dozens of fitters, seamstresses, beading specialists and steam pressers.