- Hindsight is defined as the recognizing of the dangers and/or possibilities of a situation after it occurs.
An example of hindsight is realizing the dangers of bungie jumping off a cliff after completing the activity and thinking about what could have happened.
- the rear sight of a firearm
- ability to see, after the event, what should have been done
- Perception of the significance and nature of events after they have occurred.
- The rear sight of a firearm.
- Realisation or understanding of the significance and nature of events after they have occurred
- When you read "Seven Little Rabbits" at age 6 and read it again 15 years later, the hindsight you've developed in the time between will make you look at and think of the book much differently than you did the first time!
- The rear sight of a firearm