- county on the S coast of England: 1,459 sq mi (3,779 sq km)
- former county of England including present-day Hampshire & the Isle of Wight
- Any of a breed of large sheep originating in England, having a black face and black ears and legs.
- Any of a breed of swine originating in England and developed in the United States, having a black body with a white beltlike band around the shoulders and front legs.
Origin of HampshireAfter Hampshire , a county of southern England
- Howie only came to New Hampshire a couple of times.
- I've set up the same old power sources as New Hampshire and I managed to gather up about a third of the same plants.
- We spent our remaining time in New Hampshire with no mention of his visions.
- By the Connecticut river, which separates it from New Hampshire, S.
- In the later years of his life in New Hampshire he was the most prominent of the local Republican leaders and built up his party by partisan appointments.