- drawn out until very fine, as wire
- extended to a high degree of subtleness: said of reasoning, arguments, etc.
- Drawn out to a slender, threadlike state: fine-drawn wire.
- Subtly or precisely fashioned: a fine-drawn theory.
- Delicately formed: fine-drawn features.
(comparative more finedrawn, superlative most finedrawn)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster's Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.