Origin of fiancéeFr, feminine past participle of fiancer: see fiancé
The definition of a fiancée is a female engaged to be wed.
An example of a fiancee is a woman who has just accepted a ring and said she'd marry.
A woman to whom one is engaged to be married.
Origin of fianceeFrench feminine of fiancé fiancé ; see fiancé .
- My fiancee refuses to give the kitty the medication on the advice if his vet, although my vet that has treated the cat for several years says it is the right treatment.
- Nathan West (Morgan Weisser) is separated from his fiancee, who is training to become a colonist, to make room on the expedition for In-Vitro colonists.
- If you are planning on surprising your fiancee with the engagement ring, discovering the correct ring size can be difficult, but it is not impossible.
- Well, my fiancee that lives in a different state has been caring for the cat for the past year until I am able to move with them.
- If you and your fiancee are in the midst of planning your wedding, you may also be looking for that idyllic honeymoon vacation.