- a person who dreams
- a person given to daydreaming
- a person who has ideas or schemes considered impractical; visionary
- One that dreams.
- a. A visionary.b. An idealist.
- A habitually impractical person.
- "You are still the same dreamer, I see," remarked Boris, shaking his head.
- (iii.) He was an enthusiastic dreamer, expecting the world's end.
- It is characteristic of the two men that the latter, a transcendental dreamer, appears to have thought little of his visitor, while Confucius, an inquiring thinker, was profoundly impressed with him.
- "Yes, Pierre always was a dreamer and always will be," he continued, returning to the talk in the study which had evidently disturbed him.
- I guess I've always been a dreamer and one night when I was just taking a piss I tripped over a couple suitcases with all my dreams in 'em. Sometimes there are temptations you just can't pass up.