(third-person singular simple present distils, present participle distilling, simple past and past participle distilled)
- Subject a substance to distillation; .
- (intransitive) Undergo or be produced by distillation.
- Make by means of distillation, especially whisky.
- Exude in small drops.
- Firs distil resin.
- Impart in small quantities.
- Extract the essence of; concentrate; purify.
- (intransitive) Trickle down or fall in small drops; ooze out.
- (intransitive) Be manifested gently or gradually.
- (intransitive) Drip or be wet with.