- a person or apparatus that distills
- a person, company, etc. in the business of making alcoholic liquors produced by distillation
- One that distills, as a condenser.
- One that makes alcoholic liquors by the process of distillation.
- A person who distills, especially alcoholic spirits or hard liquor by a process of distillation; a person who owns, works in or operates a distillery.
- A device or apparatus that distills, a condenser; a still.
- A company whose business is distilling, especially one that manufactures alcoholic spirits or liquor.
distill + -er