- An example of curricula is all the lessons to be taught to a class of first graders during the school year.
- An example of curricula is all the classes needed before a person is able to graduate with a certain type of degree.
- An example of curricula is the total list of classes able to be taken at UCLA.
The definition of curricula is the set lesson plans for a class, the classes required for a major or all the courses available at a college.
- plural form of curriculum
Variant of curriculum
nounpl. curricula or curriculums
- a fixed series of studies required, as in a college, for graduation, qualification in a major field of study, etc.
- all of the courses, collectively, offered in a school, college, etc., or in a particular subject
Origin of curriculumClassical Latin literally , a running, course, race, career ; from currere, to run: see current