- an iced drink containing wine, whiskey, or rum with citrus fruit, sugar, etc.
- a deep-dish fruit pie, usually with a thick top crust of biscuit dough
Origin of cobbler; from uncertain or unknown; perhaps
- a person whose work is mending shoes or making shoes to order
- Archaic a clumsy, bungling workman
Origin of cobblerMiddle English cobelere ; from uncertain or unknown; perhaps
- A deep-dish fruit pie with a thick top crust.
- An iced drink made of wine or liqueur, sugar, and citrus fruit.
Origin of cobblerOrigin unknown.
- One who mends or makes boots and shoes.
- Archaic One who is clumsy at work; a bungler.
Origin of cobblerMiddle English cobeler.
AnagramsSee also: cobblers