Students seated in a classroom.
The definition of a classroom is the room at a school or college where classes are taught.
The place where children go for kindergarten is an example of a classroom.
A room or place especially in a school in which classes are conducted: a second-floor classroom; an outdoor classroom.
- It can be implemented face-to-face in the classroom or virtually.
- Then the teacher can move from that to a classroom context.
- Many children who struggle in the traditional, one-size-fits-all, classroom setting, finding learning difficult or boring, will thrive in the home school setting, regaining that instinctive love of learning that every child is born with.
- As public school systems move further from the principles that were once foundational in the classroom, many families believe there is a Biblical basis for homeschooling and that religion is an important element in a child's education.
- While homeschool laws in some states may present obstacles, the important thing is that the parents retain some control over how subjects are taught to their children, as well as giving them freedom to teach religion in the classroom.