A woman bowling in a bowling alley.
- a game in which a heavy ball is bowled along a wooden lane in an attempt to knock over ten large wooden pins that are set upright at the far end
- lawn bowling
- the playing of either of these games
- Cricket the act of throwing the ball to the batsman
- a. A game played by rolling a ball down a wooden alley in order to knock down a triangular group of ten pins. Also called tenpins.b. A similar game, such as duckpins or ninepins.
- Lawn bowling.
- The playing of one of these games.
- Present participle of bowl.
- A game played by rolling a ball down an alley and trying to knock over a triangular group of ten pins; ten-pin bowling
- (New England) candlepin bowling
- Several similar games played indoors or outdoors.
- (cricket) The action of propelling the ball towards the batsman.
- (slang) A particular style of walking associated with urban street culture.
- (gerund) The action of the verb bowl.
- (Ireland) road bowling