- of, for, in, or used on the area under the arm: an underarm seam on a shirt
- of, for, or used in the armpit: an underarm deodorant
- underhand (sense )
underhand (sense )
- Located, placed, or used under the arm.
- Sports Executed with the hand brought forward and up from below the level of the shoulder; underhand.
With an underarm motion or delivery.
- For use under the arm.
- Also referred to as the Brazilian wax, this method of hair removal is very extreme and involves removing body hair from the traditional leg and underarm areas, and from nearly the entire pubic and anal regions as well.
- Once you've removed all of your underarm hair, pat your armpits dry and wait several minutes prior to applying your anti-perspirant or deodorant to avoid chemical reactions or painful stings on this sensitive area.
- While each of these alternative methods have their advantages, maintenance requirements, and may significantly vary in cost, they are worth seeking out if daily underarm shaving has become too much of a hassle.
- Thankfully, there are many videos and diagrams online to help illustrate the various moves from the basic underarm turn to the more advanced moves with names like "break your momma's back".
- In 2004, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the use of botulinum toxin (Botox) for treatment of axillary (underarm) hyperhidrosis that resists treatment with topical drugs.