bisexual[bī sek′s̸ho̵̅o̅ əl]
- The definition of a bisexual is a person who has both male and female organs or is sexually attracted to both men and women.
- An example of bisexual is a hermaphrodite.
- An example of bisexual is someone who dates men and who also dates women.
- of both sexes
- having both male and female organs, as certain animals and plants; hermaphroditic
- of or characterized by sexual desire for those of one's own sex and also those of the opposite sex
one that is bisexual
- Of or relating to both sexes.
- a. Having both male and female reproductive organs; hermaphroditic.b. Botany Denoting a single flower that contains functional staminate and pistillate structures; perfect.
- Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex.
- A bisexual organism; a hermaphrodite.
- A bisexual person.
(comparative more bisexual, superlative most bisexual)
- (sexuality, of humans or other animals) Sexually attracted to members of either sex.
- (botany) Of flowers: having both pollen and seeds.
- (botany) Of sporophytes: having both male and female organs.
- (botany) Of gametophytes: producing both eggs and sperm.
- (botany) Of fungi: producing both the "female" ascogonium and the "male" antheridium.
- (rare) Hermaphroditic.
- Midrash and Zohar present Adam as hermaphroditic or bisexual.
- A person who is bisexual. Someone who is attracted to both males and females.
- I have two family members who came out as bisexual; my sister and my aunt.