heterosexual[het′ər ō sek′s̸ho̵̅o̅ əl]
- The definition of a heterosexual is someone who is sexually attracted to a person of the opposite sex.
An example of a heterosexual is a boy who likes girls or a girl who likes boys.
A heterosexual couple.
- of or characterized by sexual desire for those of the opposite sex
- Biol. of different sexes
- Sexually oriented to persons of the opposite sex.
- Of or relating to different sexes.
(comparative more heterosexual, superlative most heterosexual)
- A heterosexual person, or other heterosexual organism.
hetero- + sexual