The time at which one goes to bed.
- At the front of the bed is a lidded, storage area that can hold collectibles, books, toys, etc. Its bright blue coloring and happy "Thomas" face give the bed such an inviting look that children may beg to go to sleep even before bedtime!
- People who suffer from insomnia can benefit from taking melatonin as a supplement before bedtime to boost an increase in their melatonin blood levels.Typically, melatonin is thought to decrease the time it takes to fall asleep.
- Eliminating the stimulation of television or video games at bedtime, particularly violent television shows, movies, and games may reduce the nightmares brought about by these unnecessary and sometimes disturbing stimulations.
- It's past my bedtime anyway.
- She rose and announced it was far past her bedtime, in any time zone.