A loose-fitting robe worn before and after bathing and for lounging.
- Betsy reached for a bathrobe and I pulled on my jeans.
- Her eyes were red, her red hair wet and disheveled, and she wore a flannel bathrobe and was barefoot.
- The ding-dong prompted the pair to look across the bed to shame the other into a bathrobe to answer the door.
- She stood there in bathrobe and nightgown, a look of panic on Martha's face.
- Goose bumps rose all over her body, and he dried her as quickly as he could before draping a bathrobe around her.