- that has a full-length opening and is wrapped around the body: a wraparound skirt
- molded, constructed, etc. so as to curve: a wraparound windshield
- a wraparound garment, esp. a skirt
- a short segment of a film or TV program that comes before or after the main part and provides an introduction, conclusion, or context for the main story or subject
- Designed to be wrapped around the body and fastened: a wraparound skirt.
- Shaped to curve around the sides: a wraparound windshield.
- Sports Of or being a shot, as in ice hockey, made after going behind the goal and turning sharply toward the side or front of the net.
- A garment that is open to the side and is wrapped around the body.
- Something that encompasses or laps over something else.
- A text placement feature, as of a word processing program, that automatically moves text that will not fit on one line to the following line.
- Sports A wraparound shot or goal.
- A garment that is wrapped around the body and tied.
- A label or advertising display that wraps around a container.
- (computing) Word wrap, the word processing feature that moves text on to the next line if it will not fit on the current one.
- (computing) wrapping of numerical value in case of underflow or overflow
- In C# the addition of integers is unchecked, so wraparound occurs if the resulting value is beyond the representable range.
wraparound - Investment & Finance Definition
A financing device that allows an existing loan to be refinanced and new money to be loaned at an interest rate that falls between the old interest rate and current market rates. The lender wraps (or combines) the remainder of the old loan with the new loan at the new interest rate.