An engraving of the fall of Babylon.
- of Babylon or its people, language, or culture
- of Babylonia
- luxurious, unrestrained, wicked, etc.
- a person born or living in Babylon or Babylonia
- the variety of Akkadian spoken by the ancient Babylonians
- Of or relating to Babylonia or Babylon or their people, culture, or language.
- Characterized by a luxurious, pleasure-seeking, and often immoral way of life.
- A native or inhabitant of Babylon or Babylonia.
- The form of Akkadian used in Babylonia.