- of an atom or atoms
- of, using, or powered by nuclear energy: an atomic submarine
- involving the use of nuclear weapons: atomic warfare
- having its atoms in an uncombined form: atomic oxygen
- very small; minute
- Of or relating to an atom or atoms.
- Of or employing nuclear energy: an atomic submarine; atomic weapons.
- Very small; infinitesimal.
- (physics, chemistry) Of, or relating to atoms
- A stream of atomic hydrogen is emitted
- Of, or employing nuclear energy or processes
- We built a small atomic bomb in the garage
- Infinitesimally small
- The hairs on a bedbug are almost atomic
- Unable to be split or made any smaller
- A bit is an atomic item of data
- (computing) Said of an operation that is guaranteed to either complete fully, or not at all.
- In order to avoid race conditions, this operation has to be atomic
- molecular (1)