The definition of athleticism is the quality of being coordinated and physically strong while also having stamina and coordination.
Derek Jeter and Tiger Woods are both examples of people who display a great deal of athleticism.
physical prowess consisting variously of coordination, dexterity, vigor, stamina, etc.
- The key to finding a catalog is to think outside the box much as the majorette uniform has been re-thought to highlight the athleticism of the body, as well as the dance and movement formations that are performed.
- Whereas college cheerleading focuses on great athletic feats and stunts, professional NFL cheerleading is rather limited in the athleticism but, instead, promotes personality and community efforts.
- Sporty style: There is also a hint of athleticism with this type of bottom because it mimics a small short, making swim activities a little easier when compared to bikini bottoms.
- When reading great cheerleading quotes, remember that the silly tongue-in-cheek wordplay functions as a cheerleading accessory, worn on top of sheer athleticism and heart.
- Contestants are judged on SI's criteria of personality, beauty and athleticism, as they participate in various photo shoots designed to put them through the paces.