- The definition of asses is the plural of the word ass, which is another name for the donkey, or a mammal, a relative of the horse, and often used for work on farms.
An example of some well-known asses are Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh and Donkey from Shrek.
- Asses is defined as the plural of the word ass, which is a slang term for a person who is acting in a way that is silly or dumb.
An example of behavior of those who would be considered asses is playing pranks on others.
Plural of as2
Plural of ass1
Plural of ass2
- Horses, asses and mules are comparatively rare.
- EPONA, a goddess of horses, asses and mules, worshipped by the Romans, though of foreign, probably Gallic, origin.
- Traffic is carried on principally by means of caravans of camels, horses, asses and oxen.
- These asses inhabit desert plains or open table-land; the kiang dwelling at elevations of about 14,000 ft.
- Betsy screamed, It's like if The Lord Jesus was standing here, writing a mother's day card to the Virgin Mary, you'd be sitting around on your asses discussing if it was really the month of May!