- a work of art (sense )
- works of art collectively
- ☆ art ()
- Work in the graphic or plastic arts, especially small handmade decorative or artistic objects.
- An illustrative and decorative element, such as a line drawing or photograph, used in a printed work, such as a book.
(countable and uncountable, plural artworks)
- A painting, drawing, sculpture or other piece of creative, visual art
- (uncountable) Artistic work.
- (uncountable, reprographics) The graphical elements to be included in a reproduced work.
- The text has been reviewed, but the photographer hasn't delivered some of the artwork.