- covered with armor or armor plate
- equipped with armored vehicles: an armored division
(comparative more armored, superlative most armored)
- simple past tense and past participle of armor
- For those of you out there looking to try PlayStation 3 games, give the following titles a shot: Resistance: Fall of Man (shooter), Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (RPG), or Armored Core 4 (for you Mech warrior types out there).
- These characteristics make it useful for both utility and attack, and when properly armored, choppers can be formidable mobile battle platforms, wreaking havoc with missiles and gunfire of all calibers.
- This is a good game to familiarize yourself with the Armored Core series, but it may not have enough challenge for veteran players since it is strictly arena based and there are no missions to complete.
- Unlike the previous Armored Core games, you do not have to earn any points or money to use any of the items in the garage; you have everything from the beginning of the game.
- Godzilla on the other hand not only has his atomic breath and heat ray, but his thick armored skin can repel missiles, lasers and other such projectiles and weapons.