armored carar·mored car
- any of various vehicles covered with armor plate, as a truck for carrying money to or from a bank
- Mil. a wheeled motor vehicle with armor plate, usually carrying a mounted machine gun and used esp. for reconnaissance
- A lightly armored truck used to transport cash and other valuables.
- A lightly armored vehicle, usually mounted with a turret, used for military reconnaissance, combat support, and security.
(plural armored cars)
- Alternative spelling of armoured car.