- An example of aha is what you say when you find a restaurant for which you’ve been looking.
- An example of aha is what you say when you figure out the answer to a mystery.
The definition of aha is something said to express surprise, understanding, or a discovery.
used to express triumph, surprise, pleasure, satisfaction, etc., often mixed with irony or mockery
any of a group of natural or synthetic alpha hydroxy acids, including lactic acid and glycolic acid, found in fruit, sour milk, sugar cane, etc. and used in making cleansing creams and lotions that exfoliate the skin
Origin of AHAa(lpha) h(ydroxy) a(cid)
Used to express surprise, pleasure, or triumph.
- Initialism of alpha-hydroxy acid.
- Paula's Choice Skin Revealing Body Lotion with 10% AHA is an exfoliating body lotion that contains 10 percent glycolic acid to help unclog pores and slough off dead skin cells to prevent acne blemishes and give skin a radiant glow.
- The most widely used procedure is the Neonatal Resucitation Program, supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Alpha hydroxy acid: The alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) glycolic acid and lactic acid exfoliates skin, smooths skin and reduces the red marks of acne scars.
- According to the American Heart Association (AHA), patients with pulmonary hypertension benefit from remaining as "active as physically possible."
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA): It encourages a smooth, youthful appearance and supple skin by exfoliating dead skin cells that collect on the surface.