- in an aesthetic manner
- from the point of view of aesthetics
Aesthetically is defined as something having to do with appearance.
An example of aesthetically would be to describe a nice looking room.
- Its pretty unwieldy, and not very aesthetically attractive.
- Her living room furniture was aesthetically positioned for a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere.
- The palace gardens were aesthetically planned, and they are now magnificent.
- Aesthetically designed, the Google Pixel 2 is one of the nicest looking smartphones available.
- The new economics building at the University of Kentucky is both modern looking and aesthetically pleasing.