- a strong, tough fabric, as of jute or cotton, woven in strips and used for belts, in upholstery, etc.
- a membrane joining the digits, as of a duck, goose, or frog
- a part like this, as between the thumb and forefinger of a baseball glove
- a netlike structure of interwoven cord, etc., as the strung part of rackets
- A strong, narrow, closely woven fabric used especially for seat belts and harnesses or in upholstery.
- Something forming a web.
- Baseball See web.
- A sturdy woven fabric
- The webbing of the lawn chair made marks on his thigh.
- (military) A belt and shoulder harness with attached pouches used to carry a soldier's equipment, water, ammunition, etc.
- (baseball) The part of a baseball mitt between the forefinger and thumb, the web
- He caught the ball in the webbing.
webbing - Medical Definition