A band of material encircling and fitting the waist of a garment, such as pants or a skirt.
- The triangle top ties around her neck and features a smattering of rhinestones, while the bikini bottom, complete with side ties, sits low on the hips and also sports a set of rhinestones along the waistband of the swim bottom.
- Lycra® Spandex/Elastane, the All The Way Super Control will tighten you up even more but retain the comfort you need through a busy day or wild night, thanks to that extra bit of tummy control and the non-binding waistband.
- Real grass skirts can be expensive, and you may end up losing part of your skirt and a bit of privacy if the grass breaks or tears away from the waistband, so an artificial skirt may be just what you are looking for.
- For both men and boys, the classic category contains just that: Briefs that offer reinforced seams for added durability, the aforementioned Comfort Loom waistband design, and the typical 100 percent cotton material.
- Both of these styles are designed to hide panty lines by cutting away the fabric from the bottom, leaving only enough fabric to "hide" along the crease of the buttocks, before it connects to the waistband in a "T."