Taught is the past tense of the word teach.
An example of taught is for a teacher to have presented a grammar lesson on commas to her class yesterday.
Past tense and past participle of teach
- Simple past tense and past participle of teach.
- All I know is what Mom and Dad taught me.
- You remember what I've taught you all these years?
- She's been taught to avoid strangers.
- My father taught me.
- Childhood excursions had taught her that the country was rough, but was she up to ten miles of walking?