- a ship with large tanks in the hull for carrying a cargo of oil or other liquids
- tank car
- a truck, semitrailer, or trailer with a tank for transporting liquids, as gasoline, or dry commodities in bulk
- an aircraft designed to carry liquids, as chemicals, fuels, etc., for dumping on fires, refueling other aircraft in flight, etc.
- A ship, plane, or truck constructed to transport liquids, such as oil, in bulk.
- A member of a military tank crew.
- Everyone can remember seeing photographs of oil covered birds following an oil tanker spillage.
- Go to Tanker 1, and get to the top of the wall after the spring pads.