This woman is tanked.
The definition of tanked is slang for drunk or intoxicated.
When you have had 10 beers, this is an example of a time when you are tanked.
- Simple past tense and past participle of tank.
(comparative more tanked, superlative most tanked)
- (slang) drunk
- Peace of Mind - With a standard tanked water heater, there is always a fear that the tank will rust and leak or break, which will result in a flood if nobody's home to catch it in time.
- Have you been wondering why your puppy has been sailing through those Thursday night obedience training sessions with flying colors, but suddenly this Thursday he tanked out?
- Long Life - A Rinnai tankless heater is designed to last at least 20 years, which is two to three times longer than the life expectancy of most tanked water heaters.
- GE standard tanked water heaters each come with the company's standard one-year in-home warranty; they will come to your home to fix any problem in the first year.
- Clean, Fresh Water - In a tanked system, water is held in a tank where rust and scale eventually build up on the inside of the tank.