The definition of sunlit is given light by the sun.
An example of something sunlit is a backyard on a bright sunny day.
Illuminated by the sun.
Sunlit on Wikipedia.
(comparative more sunlit, superlative most sunlit)
- The result is a soft, sunlit glow with a hint of shimmer.
- This formula smells like sunlit fields and really coats the hair, so individuals with fine hair may experience an undesirable flattening effect.
- Polarized lenses: Polarized lenses are also important because they are specifically made to cut down on dangerous glare that comes from sunlight and sunlit surfaces.
- She looked again at the sunlit courtyard beyond her window.
- You forget that death comes to the rich and the poor alike, and comes once for all; but remember, Acheron could not be bribed by gold to ferry the crafty Prometheus back to the sunlit world.