- An example of summery is a day full of sunshine.
- An example of summery is someone who makes you smile when you see them.
The definition of summery is a cheerful or pleasing person or thing that is warm like summer.
Of, intended for, or suggesting summer.
(comparative more summery, superlative most summery)
- Relating to the summer.
- Of weather, typical of summer.
- summer +"Ž -y
- September wedding colors often include both bright, summery shades and rich, harvest colors, and couples who choose the best of both seasonal rainbows will have a lovely, colorful wedding to enjoy.
- Fans of the Coach bubble print may enjoy other summery Coach totes, such as: the Straw Floral Extra Large Tote, Striped Hamptons Weekend Tote, Gig Legacy Tote in teal, and the Carly Signature Tote with patent turquoise accents.
- Whether you are searching for a style that is fun, vibrant and summery or one that is a bit more sophisticated in its design, you should have no trouble finding a top that fits the bill perfectly.
- Post-shower, bath or dip in the pool, a man's summer robe is useful for any number of household occasions.You should choose lightweight fabrics and summery colors in order to stay your coolest.
- The "Happy Hour" collection of mineral pigments is a great way to introduce summery shades to your collection, and a sample package containing all seven colors is just under $14.