- of, involving, or leading to suicide
- having an urge to commit suicide
- rash to the point of being very dangerous
- a. Considering or desiring to commit suicide.b. Relating to suicide: a suicidal impulse.
- Dangerous to oneself or to one's interests; self-destructive or ruinous: a suicidal refusal to apply for the job.
(comparative more suicidal, superlative most suicidal)
- Pertaining to suicide.
- He is an authority on the precursors of suicidal behavior.
- (of a person) Likely to commit, or to attempt to commit, suicide.
- After losing his job, his wife, and his leg in a single week, he became suicidal.
- (informal) Extremely reckless.
- His driving habits are utterly suicidal.
- someone suicidal, someone likely to kill themselves
suicidal - Medical Definition
- Considering or desiring death by suicide.
- Relating to suicide: a suicidal impulse.