She likes to wear slip-on loafers in the summer because they are lightweight and comfortable.
An example of slip-on shoes are flip flops that you can just slide your feet into.
- Describing a garment that can be pulled on without adjusting fasteners such as buttons or zippers.
- a garment that can be pulled on without adjusting fasteners such as buttons or zippers. A pull-on.
- Encore Groove Wool: Slightly dressier than the average clog, this easy slip-on shoe boasts a two-tone color palette that's decorated with a supportive strap on top (which keeps the shoe just a bit more snug on the foot).
- Comfy: Like the name implies, this triple-buckle slip-on style is perfect for keeping feet comfortable and cool in warmer weather and is versatile enough to coordinate with nearly any casual outfit.
- With simple sneaker footbeds and either a crossover strap with hook and loop closure, Velcro or slip-on, they are basic, subtle shoes that go well with everything and suit an active lifestyle.
- One of the most popular J-41 styles is the Aquarius, a flat, slip-on shoe with criss-cross straps that works as well on a rugged trail or traipsing around a new town or a big museum.
- While few designers currently feature brown patent leather platform shoes, Marc Jacobs has a fantastic pair of slip-on chocolate brown patent leather boots with a shearling lining.