- very hearty: said of laughter
- causing hearty laughter: a sidesplitting comedy
Lancelot's sidesplitting expressions always put people in a good mood.
- An example of sidesplitting is a very funny movie, a sidesplitting movie.
- An example of sidesplitting is the laughter at a very good comedy show, sidesplitting laughter.
The definition of sidesplitting is something that is really funny or the laughter from something that funny.
- Convulsively hearty; uproarious. Used of laughter.
- Causing convulsive laughter; extremely funny: a sidesplitting comedy.
- Depending on how risqué the gifts were, this game may end in sidesplitting laughter.
- FunnyEcards.com offers hundreds of sidesplitting electronic Christmas cards for recipients of all ages.