- induced by oneself or itself
- produced by self-induction
Skyler worked herself into a state of self induced anxiety awaiting the results of her final exam but it wasn't necessary because she wound up earning an A.
The definition of self induced is something that happens to you that you personally cause.
An example of self induced is when you force yourself to throw up.
- Induced by oneself or itself: self-induced vomiting.
- Electricity Produced by self-induction.
- Edgar Cayce became famous for entering a self-induced trance and answering questions or providing insight about the future and many other topics of his day.
- This man, known as the "sleeping prophet," would go into a self-induced trance to make medical diagnoses and foretell future events.
- Russell's sign-A scraped or raw area on the patient's knuckles, caused by self-induced vomiting.
- In addition, some eating disorders are characterized by self-induced vomiting.