Greg has a set of self imposed rules that he follows to reach his goal of living to be one hundred years old.
An example of self imposed is when you require of yourself that you get all As in school.
- Voluntarily imposed upon oneself.
self- +"Ž imposed
- According to their website, although they don't have to meet any U.S. Food & Drug Administration guidelines regarding sodium, they state "we maintain a self-imposed guideline to ensure great taste and good health..."
- After all this work at such a young age, Spears went on a self-imposed hiatus and released her first hits collection, Greatest Hits: My Prerogative.
- With her two Emmys you would think that her climb to the top of the Hollywood ladder would be over, but at the same time, it was that climb and being on the self-imposed Hollywood "D" list that garner the comedian so much success.
- The solitary pounding of the pavement during a jog or the self-imposed isolation of standing in a corner lifting weights can get a bit tedious, especially for an extroverted person who thrives in the company of others.
- Even after his self-imposed eviction, he claimed that he was still very much in love with the 22-year old and that he had "made the right decision" choosing her over Chelsea.