Nina's self inflicted money problems were a result of overspending and nonexistent budgeting.
The definition of self inflicted is something that you bring upon yourself or cause to have happen to you.
An example of self inflicted is a wound you cause to yourself when you cut yourself with a knife.
Inflicted or imposed on oneself: died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Inflicted by oneself.
- Generally speaking, injuries that you receive as a result of your own negligence or that are self-inflicted will not be covered, and medical treatment is not covered if you are traveling for the purpose of getting that treatment.
- They will also not pay claims that arise because of the insured's suicide or self-inflicted injury or illness, including sexually transmitted diseases, incidents of drug or alcohol abuse, or risky or dangerous behavior.
- A close family member, health care provider, child of the elder individual may be the abuser, or in some cases, the abuse may be self-inflicted.
- Self-inflicted abuse means that an elderly individual may not be able to care for their personal health and hygiene needs but refuses help.
- Suicide by a self-inflicted gunshot wound was the cause of death for Nirvana front man Kurt Cobain.