(plural safe havens)
- A place of safety or refuge.
- A protected zone in a country, especially one designated for members of an ethnic or religious minority.
- An investment that would lose little of its value in the event of a stock market crash.
- A financially secure offshore bank or country during times of extreme uncertainty, or when domestic banks are suspected of becoming insolvent.
- The hours of the day when it is permissible for broadcasting radio stations in the United States to broadcast profanity over radio waves without fear of retribution from the FCC.