Jeanne has always loved the roundish blooms of hydrangea flowers.
The definition of roundish is something that has a round or circular shape.
An example of roundish is a child’s ball sculpture.
(comparative more roundish, superlative most roundish)
- Somewhat round.
- The leaves of the cypresses are scale-like, overlapping and generally in four rows; the female catkins are roundish, and fewer than the male; the cones consist of from six to ten peltate woody scales, which end in a curved point, and open when the seeds are ripe; the seeds are numerous and winged.
- This column stands up from the base of the flower, almost at right angles to the lip, and it bears at the top an anther, in the two hollow lobes of which are concealed the two pollen-masses, each with its caudicle terminating below in a roundish gland, concealed at first in the pouch-like rostellum at the front of the column.
- Communis, forms a succulent mass of roundish or ovate form, from I ft.
- - Pleurodont, snake-shaped, covered with roundish, imbricating scales.
- Long, contains two roundish seeds.