- not in the exact center
- out of balance
This vase is off-center in this picture.
The definition of off-center is something that is not in the midpoint of a circle.
When a vase is located to the left of the middle of the table, this is an example of when the vase is off-center.
- Usually the shirts have some kind of stylish stencil of a flower or abstract pattern silk-screened somewhere, occasionally right in the middle, but more often off-center for a stylish look.
- You are presented with a field of multicolored balls, with each row and column slightly off-center from that immediately adjacent to it.
- You can add a tribal design overlapping from the center or place the bullseye off-center with another image sharing the space.
- To open up the face, opt for long face framing fringe, and part hair either down the center or slightly off-center.
- The Rule of Thirds states that the strongest composition is created when the subject is off-center in the photo.