Monies is a plural form of money.
An example of monies are a five dollar bill, ten dollar bill and a single.
- They spent monies previously earmarked for the Galashiels facility.
- The report showed the monies owed.
- Should payment not be forthcoming then NUS would move to recover monies owed.
- Note for students: Newi is unable to refund any monies charged to a student's print account.
- The agent concerned filed additional monies on 20 April which were credited to his account on 25 April 2013.