love nestlove nest
(plural love nests)
- (idiomatic, colloquial) A residence, especially a condominium or cabin, where a couple (particularly a newly married couple) can enjoy each other's company.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) A room, especially a bedroom or boudoir, used for sexual intercourse.
- (idiomatic, colloquial, dated) vagina
- 1797-1801, Marquis de Sade - Juliette (translated)
- He....jerked my legs apart and, while the unconscious old kraut's juice seeped from my love nest, buried his face in the moist crevice, sucking, licking and lapping with the energy of ten men.