- of language
- of linguistics
The definition of linguistic is something that relates to language.
An example of linguistic is a Spanish class.
Of or relating to language or linguistics.
- In the regions of greatest linguistic mixture is the greatest heterogeneity of cephalic index.
- Only the latter, however, offered any linguistic evidence.
- 2 For linguistic evidence reference should be made to J.
- It is on this basis of sentential elements that Powell has arranged the linguistic families of North America.
- In 14 other counties, on the linguistic frontier, they are either in a small majority or a considerable minority (61.6% in Szatmar, 18.9% in Torontal).