The definition of lifestyle is the way you live including your style, attitudes and possessions.
When you have all luxury items and can buy whatever you want, this is an example of your lifestyle.
the consistent, integrated way of life of an individual as typified by his or her manner, attitudes, possessions, etc.
also written life style
of or having to do with a lifestyle or lifestyles; specif., of or promoting a healthy, fashionable, or affluent lifestyle
A way of life or living of a person or group: an unconventional lifestyle; money needed to maintain one's lifestyle.
- A style of living that reflects the attitudes and values of a person or group
- (marketing) the totality of the likes and dislikes of a particular section of the market, especially when expressed in terms of the products and services that they would buy; a marketing strategy based on the self-image of such a group
- Taking on an infant would mean a massive lifestyle change.
- Sure, he said her lifestyle appealed to him, but was that because it was something new?
- I thought I was marrying a man who had chosen a lifestyle compatible with mine.
- I always wondered if that was why Mom and Dad split up for a while - because Mom was used to a different lifestyle and social circle.
- Their lifestyle was less than he had grown up with, but in his estimation, it was better quality.