This child has knelt on a window seat.
Knelt is defined as to have kneeled down.
An example of knelt is to have put one's knees on the pew cushion after receiving communion.
A past tense and a past participle of kneel
- simple past tense and past participle of kneel.
- He knelt beside Sean's body as he spoke.
- She rose, angry, and knelt beside him.
- Len knelt in front of her and examined her neck.
- He knelt and brushed his woman's hair from her face.
- The man with purple eyes knelt in front of her.