From Old English cēol (“ship”) + siġe (“victory”).
Kelsey, 2nd ed., New York and London, 1902; 2nd revised edition of the German original, Pompeii in Leben and Kunst, Leipzig, 1908), the best general account written by the greatest authority on the subject, to which our description owes much, with full references to other sources of information; and, for later excavations, Notizie degli Scavi and Romische Mitteilungen (in the latter, articles by Mau), passim.
Among the public buildings are the state capitol, the post office building, the county court house, the city hall, the second regiment armoury, public library (containing about 42,000 volumes in 1909), and the building (1910) given by Henry C. Kelsey to the city for the school of industrial arts (founded in 1898).
1540) of South Kelsey, Lincoln, by his first wife Elizabeth, daughter of Thomas Wrottesley.
Henry Kelsey was the first white person to visit the Canadian plains and to see bison.
pantile shape, so it blended beautifully with the rest of Kelsey Hall.