A brief note or memorandum.
- After you have spent some days mulling over what makes your partner special and jotting notes down, set aside time to actually sit down and make your first attempt at writing your vows.
- Take note of what your family purchases in a typical month, jotting down brand preferences and the average price you pay for each item.
- Keep a notebook with you for jotting down article ideas, facts to investigate, or colorful phrases to use in your own fiction writing.
- If you are pulling your child out of school, spend some time jotting down the basic problems you see in the school your child was in.
- In fact, many devoted scrapbookers say they keep a small notebook in their purse for jotting down their sources of inspiration.